They needed some alone time together, which is understandable, and I watched the toddler, not at all imagining with extreme jealously the wonderful new Pixar film they were experiencing together.
On Saturday. I went to a wedding for a really great couple, one of my favorites. During the evening, I found myself standing around with a group of parents and the new Pixar film came up. The parents who saw it already fawned over it, one even declared it the best they have done.
Breathe deep, Scott, breathe…
Since starting this site I have written a few times on Disney and my fascination. Here are a few posts to check out:
- Walt and Me. One of my earliest posts and still true. In this one I discuss how I became a fan, and most of that falls on the shoulders of the amazing Disneyland.
- Pixar: the Film Studio I Would Sell My Soul To Write For. This post was true when I wrote it, and it is still true today. Seriously, they should call me.
- Why Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Kind of Disturbs Me. The title kind of sums up this entire post. I actually bring up Stockholm Syndrome.
- Taking on The Princesses. Me vs. My Two-Year Old Daughter’s Heroes. A new post from last week, where I try to understand the fascination children have with the royalty.
- My Awkward Relationship With Winnie-The-Pooh. A post by a person who has actually been to the real 100-Acre Woods… No, I am not joking.
- Discussing Brave. I really liked the film and this post has some of my initial thoughts.
Have a magical day!