1. Sometimes the movies in the movie theater are just too gosh-darn loud!
2. I don’t like emoji’s. I don’t find them cute or humorous. I find them annoying and I’m always sure the sender could have easily typed words in the amount of time it took them to find the blasted image.
3. I rap along with The Beastie Boys each time they come up on my iPhone.
4. I have The Beastie Boys on my iPhone.
5. The idea of virtual reality scares me. (Not because of the technology, it’s just that it is one more thing that will emphasize to me how little I have done in my life and how unimportant I am.)
6. When I read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, for the first time, I related more to the grownups then the kids. Don’t those blasted kids know they are dealing with powerful dark magic! What were they thinking? No dinner! Go to your room!
7. I still think of YouTube as a new thing.
8. I still think of Twitter as a new thing.
9. I was excited about Bloom County coming back… and then had to explain to everyone exactly what Bloom County was.
10. I have a blog