Tomorrow (January 28) I’m going to be part of a panel about Jane Austen and writing at The Writing Show, sponsored by James Rivers Writers. If you are in the Richmond area and would like to attend, you can get more info here.
To help prepare for the event, I thought I would share some of the interesting stuff I have done over the last few years around my novel. It’s always fun to write or be interviewed about A Jane Austen Daydream. A lot goes on in that book, and there is soooo much to talk about.
If you are attending, or just interested in my novel or my experiences as a writer (since I talk about inspiration and all of the awkward and difficult steps that come along with this writing gig), why not check out some of the links as well.
I hope to see you this Wednesday!
Articles, Essays, and Inspiration
- Braving Austen
- Visiting Austen
- Austen in Stealth
- Finding Jane’s Voice
- The Undercover Soundtrack (The influence of Belle and Sebastian on A Jane Austen Daydream)
- Talking about Miss Austen (an audio recording of a talk I did at Aquinas College)
- My WKAR review of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Is Historical Fiction a Good or Bad Thing?
- Interview with the Jane Austen Centre (!!!)
- Interview with Jorie Loves a Story
- Interview with Meglena Ivanova and a Moment to Share
- Interview with the Booknatics
- Interview with Chrisoph Fischer
- Interview with Julie Valerie’s Book Blog
- Interview with One Writer’s Journey
- Interview with Clean Romance Reviews
- Interview with Austen Hill
- Interview with Indie Author Land
- Interview with Book Q&As with Deborah Kalb
- Interview with Nancy Christie (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Interview with Jane Austen Society of North America, Central NJ Region
And a fun bonus interview that I DID with the amazing narrator of the audiobook! Listen along!