Oh, I’ve won some writing awards (it’s the reason why my books MY PROBLEM WITH DOORS and MEGAN were published- they were both honored in a writing competition), and was very grateful, but it still feels odd to me. I have no problem telling someone that a story they have is great, for example, or another writer that their story needs work, but to say one is better than the other… there is that queasy feeling again. Continue reading
My Books on amazon.com
Authorgraph & Me
- Learn more about my new novel on 5 Prince Books
- My new novel, Permanent Spring Showers, to be published by 5 Prince Books (October 2014)
- Is the word “said” too boring?
- Learning to Share Disneyland
- “Delightful” Two new 5-star reviews for A JANE AUSTEN DAYDREAM
- New WKAR Book Review: Jim Harrison’s Brown Dog
- Non-Ghost Believer
- Five Things I Am Into Right Now, February 2014
- Thank You eBook Readers!
- Something romantic for Valentine’s Day? A Jane Austen Daydream is a FREE eBook for a limited time!
It’s like a Table of Contents… but not.
Forward into the past….