Oh, I’ve won some writing awards (it’s the reason why my books MY PROBLEM WITH DOORS and MEGAN were published- they were both honored in a writing competition), and was very grateful, but it still feels odd to me. I have no problem telling someone that a story they have is great, for example, or another writer that their story needs work, but to say one is better than the other… there is that queasy feeling again. Continue reading
My Books on amazon.com
Authorgraph & Me
- New WKAR Book Review: The Way North edited by Ron Riekki
- Disneyland’s Silent Gift
- Six Thoughts on Disneyland
- Hey! I was the letter H in the #AtoZChallenge!
- Five Things I Am Into Right Now, April 2014
- “…an imaginative and entertaining escape” Historical-Fiction.com reviews A JANE AUSTEN DAYDREAM!
- New WKAR Book Review: The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick
- Panic in the Writing Mind
- Hello to my now 1200 subscribers! And now for something completely different…
- My Week Without Coke Zero
It’s like a Table of Contents… but not.
- Drinking the cocktail mix "Love in the Time of Kahula." Fitting memorial to Marquez and awesome. #tequilaMockingbird by @TimFederle 7 hours ago
- RT @AlysaAKim: Disneyland’s Silent Gift wp.me/p1g2N4-1el via @SDSouthard Really lovely blog post about the peacefulness you can find … 7 hours ago
- “@MasqPub: An open hearted author. @ancumer nominated @SDSouthard #atozchallenge bit.ly/1itdOgp” neat! Thanks! 7 hours ago
Forward into the past….