Oh, I’ve won some writing awards (it’s the reason why my books MY PROBLEM WITH DOORS and MEGAN were published- they were both honored in a writing competition), and was very grateful, but it still feels odd to me. I have no problem telling someone that a story they have is great, for example, or another writer that their story needs work, but to say one is better than the other… there is that queasy feeling again. Continue reading
My Books on amazon.com
Authorgraph & Me
- Book Sale on Kindle! The gothic MAXIMILIAN STANDFORTH… is only 99 cents! Check out an excerpt!
- If I was…
- My 6 Favorite Blogposts of 2013
- Why The Littlest Angel is the worst holiday story… ever
- Jane Austen! Demonic Castles! Time Travel! Dragons! This Black Friday Consider a Southard Novel…
- New WKAR Book Review: Mitch Albom’s The First Phone Call From Heaven
- Ho Ho Ho! To celebrate 1000 blog followers I wrote a Christmas song!
- Trapped in Spam: My Days in a Post-Monty Python World
- Five Things I Am Into Right Now, November 2013
- “Brought Jane to life.” A Jane Austen Daydream on the writing site Work at Home Windows
It’s like a Table of Contents… but not.
- @THEandreamiles See, that post gets me in trouble sometimes. I was definitely wrong. 1 hour ago
- "Visiting Austen" A #writing post on Ms. Austen, my novel A Jane Austen Daydream and finding a character- wp.me/p1g2N4-Q5 #Reading 4 hours ago
- "If I was..." A different kind of #blogpost today- wp.me/p1g2N4-18r #writing #blogging 4 hours ago
Forward into the past….